It’s that time again. Time for resolutions and fresh goals. After all, it’s a new year and we’re excited to make a big splash. Many of us will find ourselves tapping into our creative juices during the annual strategic planning session. We’re all looking for new ways to make an impact, become efficiency gurus and delight our customers. But when everyone’s got the same end game in mind, it can feel practically impossible to find an edge.
Even when it feels like there are no stones left to overturn, keep looking. One great area to turn your attention that packs some serious ROI is your operations. Can you remember the last time you really analyzed how you get things done? Just like technology, business processes are constantly evolving. Many organizations are turning to Sales Order Automation by Conexiom to unleash their true potential and here’s why.
- Faster Order Processing. Automation makes it possible to process customer orders in seconds rather than minutes or hours. Orders are also processed the moment they arrive, eliminating unwanted bottlenecks.
- Lower Transactional Costs. The best way to dramatically cut the cost of processing a single order by up to 80% is to quit pushing paper and stop manual processing orders.
- Fewer Order Errors. Eliminating the manual re-keying of purchase order data means fewer errors and better quality information thanks to Conexiom’s 100% data capture accuracy that doesn’t rely on Optical Character Recognition.
- Better Customer Service. Freeing CSRs from tedious, time-consuming data entry creates space for other tasks like focusing on exceptions, proactive customer service, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Capacity for Growth. Automating order processing allows flexibility to handle higher volumes of orders without requiring additional employees. It’s an operational budget saver that relieves hiring pressures too.
There are many ways to show up in 2016 that will lead to greater success. Turning to automation is a great place to get started. If you’re interested in learning more about transforming the way you do business, give us a call today.