Conexiom is the world’s fastest and most accurate solution for automating manual data entry. We work with major global corporations, including 10 of the top 25 Wholesale Distributors in North America, because we are the only solution on the market that entirely automates (machine-to-machine) email order processing with 100% accuracy.
Today, approximately 70% of all purchase orders are sent to suppliers via email. Progressive companies recognize that their valuable Customer Service and Inside Sales Teams should not be spending time manually entering these orders into their IT systems, but rather dedicating time to valuable tasks such as educating their customers on new product lines and delivering exceptional customer service.
Headquartered in Vancouver BC, our company is experiencing 50% year-over-year growth. With a strategic investment from Luminate Capital Partners of San Francisco, we are expanding all areas of our business, including opening a new office in Waterloo, Ontario and expanding our sales force to the US.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, US – Territories Available in NE, Mid-Atlantic, Mid-West and Central regions
Conexiom is expanding its enterprise sales organization in the US. As an Account Executive (AE) you will report to the EVP Sales and work from your home based office. You will take responsibility for your territory planning and prospect development. You will own and run the sales process end to end supported by the business development team and the sales engineering team as well as other Conexiom resources as required. Think of yourself as the quarterback who calls the plays for the sales cycle bringing in the required players to succeed.
- Research, evaluate and strategize with your EVP on your assigned territory
- Prospect for new logos
- Utilize a strategic selling approach to conduct discovery meetings and solution presentations to Fortune200 and Upper Midmarket accounts
- Know when to bring in other Conexiom resources in order to win
- Own both the “land” as well as the “expand” sales cycles within assigned accounts
- Become an expert on the Conexiom solution
- Negotiate sales contracts and “close”
- Manage yourself to attain your assigned annual revenue quota
- Provide feedback to your EVP and the Product group regarding market needs and requirements
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven success in B2B SaaS or Enterprise Software sales carrying a $1M+ quota
- Demonstrated experience with strategic selling methodologies
- ERP, EDI, RPA, Document Automation, Supply Chain, MES or similar technology experience
- Ability/willingness to travel as necessary, estimated 50%
- Strong pipeline development skills
- Proven ability to drive sales cycles forward, or qualify out
- Experience negotiating SaaS/ARR contracts
- Tenacity to “close” the deal
- Previous experience both landing new logos as well as expanding existing is ideal
- History of accurate forecasting to executive management
- Lifelong learner mentality
- Home office set-up
- Close proximity to a major airport