Conexiom is the world’s fastest and most accurate solution for automating manual data entry. We work with major global corporations, including 10 of the top 25 Wholesale Distributors in North America, because we are the only solution on the market that entirely automates (machine-to-machine) email order processing with 100% accuracy.
Today, approximately 70% of all purchase orders are sent to suppliers via email. Progressive companies recognize that their valuable Customer Service and Inside Sales Teams should not be spending time manually entering these orders into their IT systems, but rather dedicating time to valuable tasks such as educating their customers on new product lines and delivering exceptional customer service.
Headquartered in Vancouver BC, our company is experiencing 50% year-over-year growth. With a strategic investment from Luminate Capital Partners of San Francisco, we are expanding all areas of our business, including opening a new office in Waterloo, Ontario.
As an Account Executive in Conexiom’s ‘Named Accounts Team,’ you will be working closely with the Director of Sales and our marketing group to develop new client partnerships from a target account list of corporations that meet our Ideal Customer Profile.
Supported by Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies, you will own the full sales cycle; from first point of contact to initial contract engagement. Our team utilizes a multi-channel engagement strategy incorporating social, email, personalized video and phone selling.
Conexiom will invest heavily in your professional development and you will benefit from a comprehensive sales training program that leverages the best strategies and tactics from virtually every industry leading sales training program. You will be executing a clearly defined sales process and working with multiple stakeholders throughout the prospect client’s enterprise.
- Driven to succeed, entrepreneurial, hardworking and confident in your ability to adapt and overcome adversity/objections.
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to acquire new skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrated track record of being honest and trustworthy while consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets for SaaS, software, or IT service companies.
- Excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to independently handle the full sales cycle in a highly professional manner through to close.
- 4+ years of demonstrated track record of sales success with software or SaaS experience.
- Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Sales, Business Administration or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Must have experience with online presentations and software demos using products like WebEx, Join.me, etc.
- MS Office and CRM skills
- On Target Earnings of $184,000 uncapped (base and commission).
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits and vacation package.
- Performance oriented culture – flexible hours.