Conexiom is the world’s fastest and most accurate solution for automating manual data entry. We work with major global corporations, including 10 of the top 25 Wholesale Distributors in North America, because we are the only solution on the market that entirely automates (machine-to-machine) email order processing with 100% accuracy.
Today, approximately 70% of all purchase orders are sent to suppliers via email. Progressive companies recognize that their valuable Customer Service and Inside Sales Teams should not be spending time manually entering these orders into their IT systems, but rather dedicating time to valuable tasks such as educating their customers on new product lines and delivering exceptional customer service.
Headquartered in Vancouver BC, our company is experiencing 50% year-over-year growth. With a strategic investment from Luminate Capital Partners of San Francisco, we are expanding all areas of our business, including opening a new office in Waterloo, Ontario.
As an Account Manager, you will be working closely with the VP of Sales and our Customer Success Team to identify opportunities to increase the expansion of Conexiom’s portfolio of solutions (Annual Recurring Revenue) within a list of existing customer accounts.
This role requires an ability to mobilize stakeholders from different areas of our clients’ organization and to align them behind a vision for continued process improvement. You will be required to help build a business case for solution expansion and to present the results of enterprise wide sales order analytics in a boardroom setting to senior executives.
As an Account Manager you will likely work from home (US or Canada) with regular business travel.
Conexiom will invest heavily in your professional development and you will benefit from a comprehensive sales training program that leverages the best strategies and tactics from virtually every industry leading sales training program.
- Driven to succeed, entrepreneurial, hardworking and confident in your ability to adapt and overcome adversity/objections.
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to acquire new skills and knowledge.
- Strong in-person presentation skills and comfortable presenting in a boardroom setting.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated track record of being honest and trustworthy while consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets for SaaS, software, or IT service companies.
- Excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written.
- 4+ years of demonstrated track record of sales success with software or SaaS experience.
- Degree in Sales/Marketing, Computer Science, Business Administration or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Must have experience with online presentations and software demos using products like WebEx, Join.me, etc.
- MS Office and CRM skills
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits and vacation package.
- Performance oriented culture – flexible hours.