Do you have a passion working with customers and helping them solve innovative problems? If so, we have a great opportunity to join our team as a Customer Success Specialist.
The objective of our Customer Success Specialists is to manage customers through the lifetime of their relationship with Conexiom/ecmarket.
As Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for onboarding customers and managing their account through the lifetime of their relationship with Conexiom/ecmarket. This includes comprehensive onboarding (taking the customer through the account setup process and training them to be self-sufficient), while troubleshooting any technical issues or needs that are identified along the way.
You will work closely with, and report to, the Manager of Customer success to develop and execute effective and efficient onboarding strategies to drive customer adoption and usage of Conexiom.
You will be a resource, as required, to the Key Accounts Manager, Customer Success, contributing to onboarding and account management efforts of large and strategic accounts.
You have a minimum of 2+ years of SaaS account management or customer success experience, or equivalent industry experience, and proven success in growing existing accounts and relationships. You have both a passion for and experience with SaaS-based companies.
- Overall ownership of your assigned customers, which include increasing adoption, ensuring retention and maintaining overall customer satisfaction
- Provide recommendations and strategies to meet customer business requirements
- Resolve and/or escalate customer technical issues when required
- Assist with client onboarding using internal tools. Tasks involve setting up the Partner Portal, setting up users, aggregation and uploading of assets, exporting reports
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
- Deliver training to and nurture skills in clients
- Guide new customers through an established onboarding process, equipping them to confidently and effectively use Conexiom
- Assist customers in identifying ways in which they can get the most value out of Conexiom
- Ensure that the customer is happy and maintains a long term successful relationship with ecmarket
- Collect user metrics; analyze, identify trends, recommend possible strategies/solutions
IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience working with clients at multiple levels within an organization
- Comprehensive technical experience required
- Proven track record of Success training and moving customers to self-sufficiency
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and coordinating skills
- Ability to manage several concurrent tasks and switch priorities on the fly
- Experience in delivering training to groups
- A service-oriented mindset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing, self-reliant and able to take the lead
- Self-directed; executes on general goals and knows when and how to seek assistance from management
- Able to quickly learn onboarding processes for ecmarket customers and their clients
- Previous project management and account management experience
- Post-secondary education an asset