ecmarket is the creator of Conexiom, a patent-pending Cloud service for sales order automation used by some of the world’s most innovative companies. With the continued significant growth in Conexiom usage, ecmarket is looking to build out its global SaaS Provisioning team in Vancouver. As a Junior Programmer on the SaaS Provisioning Mapping team (aka: a Mapper), you will be the critical link between our Customers and our Cloud service, helping to design, build, deploy and maintain their custom Conexiom maps.
- Post-Secondary degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant degree with strong programming skills
- Minimum 1 year corporate experience using C# or Java, or other equivalent experience
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Experience creating and/or maintaining technical documentation is an asset
- Create, validate, maintain and QA custom document transformation “maps” using ecmarket’s proprietary toolset
- Create, validate, maintain and QA custom transformation logic for maps using C#
- Real-time troubleshooting and fixing of “live” maps using ecmarket’s proprietary toolset and C#
- Maintain and advance internal technical documentation for the SaaS Provisioning Mapping team
- After-hours support on a rotational basis
Both Monday-Friday (9:00 am – 5:00 pm) and Monday-Thursday (2:00 pm – 10:00 pm) shifts available.