Conexiom is the world’s fastest and most accurate solution for automating manual data entry. We work with major global corporations, including 10 of the top 25 Wholesale Distributors in North America, because we are the only solution on the market that entirely automates (machine-to-machine) email order processing with 100% accuracy.
Today, approximately 70% of all purchase orders are sent to suppliers via email. Progressive companies recognize that their valuable Customer Service and Inside Sales Teams should not be spending time manually entering these orders into their IT systems, but rather dedicating time to valuable tasks such as educating their customers on new product lines and delivering exceptional customer service.
Headquartered in Vancouver BC, our company is experiencing 50% year-over-year growth. With a strategic investment from Luminate Capital Partners of San Francisco, we are expanding all areas of our business, including opening a new office in Waterloo, Ontario and expanding our sales force to the US.
Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer, Vancouver, Canada
Conexiom is expanding its enterprise sales organization in Canada. As a Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer you will report to the VP Sales and Business Development and work out of their Vancouver or Waterloo office. You’ll be responsible for discovering the client’s problems and creating a solution that will allow you to tell a story of how this will change from the first year till their problem is solved. This role will also include remote demo presentations on a weekly basis to stakeholders within the companies.
- Understand customer needs and develop high-quality presentations, proposals and software demonstrations that speak to these needs
- Work with the sales team to build, manage and maintain customer relationships
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance to members of the sales team to ensure proper technical and business fit.
- Works with marketing on new product development.
- Present Demos
- Analytics- Need to understand and make sure the team hasn’t missed anything
- Need to understand the solution and how to add on to that solution
- Able to identify and build structure
Skills and Qualifications:
- Business analysis experience is preferred
- Customer facing roles
- Strong Management skills
- Able to manage yourself
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated experience working with the executive level customers
- Prior in-depth experience applying CRM, ERP or SCM products
- 3 plus years implementing a software Solution is preferred
- Strong analytical skills: ability to assess a problem and resolve an effective course of action