The patent-pending Conexiom solution was created by ecmarket, a cloud solutions developer. We’re committed to offering the most advanced solutions to our customers. Over the past fifteen years, hundreds of manufacturers and distributors have turned to us and now rely on our technology to automatically process orders and invoices they receive from their customers and suppliers. Each year, millions of orders and invoices representing billions of dollars in transactions are automatically processed by our solutions.
Headquartered in Vancouver BC, our company is experiencing significant growth and we are expanding all areas of our business.
We are looking for a Security Program Manager with strong IT audit experience and background in the technical implementation of SOC2, ISO 27001. As our Security Program Manager, you will support compliance initiatives by engaging various process owners in the design, documentation, implementation, and monitoring of the appropriate IT controls in our computing environments and demonstrating those controls to external auditors. This position is based in Vancouver, BC and will report to the VP of Operations.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Performing risk assessments and audits with limited supervision from management
- Capturing and analyzing information to identify key risks and corresponding controls
- Systematically testing and evaluating controls to verify efficiency and effectiveness of operation
- Managing compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Documenting risk assessment and audit work
- Manage SOC 2 compliance and audit reports
- Implement corrective actions
- Identifying internal control methodologies and promotes their adoption across the enterprise
- Delivering training to other members of the company on policies and procedures
- Lead security audit projects using appropriate methodologies
- Communicating findings and recommendations to senior management
- Experience in IT regulation and the completion of compliance standards such as SOC 2, ISO 27001 and PCI
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a security audit or compliance role
- Cyber security certification is preferred
- Understanding of IT methodologies, such as software development lifecycle and operations
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills