What is Conexiom?
Conexiom® allows manufacturers and distributors to eliminate manual entry associated with the processing of emailed orders through its 100% accurate solutions. Conexiom delivers completely touchless sales order processing through its AI-driven sales order automation solution. It simultaneously increases customer satisfaction while reducing costs, improving productivity and accelerating order-to-cash cycle times. It’s an easy-to-implement SaaS solution that removes the need for manual entry and takes automated order processing to a whole new level. Only Conexiom can offer 100% data accuracy and the seamless simplicity of working with your customers’ existing ordering systems.
How RPA helps in automating sales orders?
RPA can automate manual, repeatable tasks which are static in nature and don’t involve processes or data formats that change. However, if anything unexpected occurs in the interface, data or other aspects of the legacy app it was built for, the RPA will break. Dynamic tasks like processing purchase orders require cognitive functions which means bots need constant management and maintenance.
Captures printed or emailed order document data with complete precision.
Documents are then converted into structured data with 100% data accuracy.
Converted documents are delivered to your order management system in a variety of formats and delivery methods, including XML and EDI.
Processing orders just got easier.
The Business Advantage
Reward both your business and your customer. Serve customers accurately and quickly, all while keeping costs in check and freeing up valuable staff to focus on enhancing customer satisfaction.
The Technical Advantage
Eliminate costly errors with 100% data accuracy and efficient technology that integrates with existing systems.
Too good to be true? No. It's better
Purpose-built RPA for dynamic order processing means better customer service. Your customer service reps now have the time to focus on serving customers, not manually entering orders.
- Orders are processed within minutes.
- RPA eliminates any manual data entry
- Your customers do not need the financial or technical resources to implement EDI.
- More revenue-generating time for staff is achieved without having to hire more administrative staff.
- Business conversations become about the value you can add to customers’ businesses, not price.
- Business processes remain the same. No customer involvement is necessary.
- RPA workflows for sales order management can be run and managed by business stakeholders, no IT involved.
Combine the power of RPA with sales order automation expertise
Over the past 15 years, we’ve processed millions of orders from thousands of manufacturers and distributors. We are the leader in driving customers to true touchless order processing. We are now using rpa to connect the dots where other technologies or legacy systems don’t talk to each other and systems integration would be very expensive. Robotic automation can eliminate the need for data entry and save you IT costs and efforts.
Wholesale distributors and manufacturers.
Annual revenue of $15 Million+
Experience with processing electronic orders (EDI/XML and eCommerce), but still have a manual order entry process.
You have buyers that are not on EDI and place a large number of orders or many line items per order.
Is this product right for you?
If your company meets the above criteria, check on these specifics and learn more by signing up for a demo, watching a recorded presentation, or requesting additional information.
- Receive faxed and emailed purchase orders that are manually entered?
- Have customers that require a purchase order to buy from you?
- Sell items with standard part numbers, and not made to order?
- Have high volume customers you want to secure?
- Enter orders through EDI, web order entry and manually?
Supported Systems, Formats & Methods
RPA makes sales order processing independent of any format. It can automatically process text purchase orders in any of the following formats:
- Microsoft Excel
- CSV files
- Text files
- Adobe PDF
- Microsoft Word
- Printer files (Postscript, Raw, GDI, PCL, Text) under Windows, Unix, Linux, AS/400, or Apple.
Processed purchase orders can be transformed and delivered automatically into any ERP system that accepts EDI or XML including:
- Epicor ERPs
- SAP ERPs
- IBM ERPs
- Infor ERPs
- Oracle ERPs
- SYSPRO ERPs
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- SAGE ERP
Don’t see your system, with Robotic process automation we will be able to update and process orders just like your data entry team.
- What is RPA?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the application of small software routines or bots which mimic the actions of users, typically as they interact with a company’s systems
- What is RPA good at?
RPA can automate manual, repeatable tasks which are static in nature and don’t involve processes or data formats that change
- What does RPA do poorly?
RPA can’t automate dynamic tasks like processing purchase orders which require cognitive functions and need constant management and maintenance.
- When will RPA break?
If anything unexpected occurs in the interface, data or other aspects of the legacy app it was built for, the RPA will break.
- How is Conexiom different?
Conexiom was purpose-built to deliver 100% accurate sales order automation through its processing of dynamic purchase order data which often does not include repeatable static tasks.
- Why is PO data often dynamic?
- Customers send purchase orders in different formats with different labels, often for each format
- POs can vary in length from one page to dozens or hundreds of pages, even from the same customer
- Summary, header and related information may appear on one or multiple pages of each order
- Line notes may or may not appear in an order
- Addresses will vary in length
- Part number formats often change and may not even be present on an order
- Descriptions may be on one or multiple lines
- Multiple orders may be present in a single document and require splitting into other orders
- How should I compare solutions?
Ensure that whatever solution you select provides the following capabilities:
- Intelligent order automation with 100% accuracy
- Rules-based maps adjusted without human input
- Automates manual, repeatable static tasks
- Provides touchless capabilities with minimal maintenance
- Auto-learning, auto-fill and auto-correct
- Purpose-built for supply chain order processing
- Deployed via a fully-managed service
- Automates dynamic tasks that require cognitive functions
- Transparent fee structure with clear ROI outcomes
- No costly customization of ERP required
- Multilingual support
- How does Conexiom work?
Conexiom uses patent-pending intellectual property to ensure that data is captured and transformed accurately. Conexiom does not use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to estimate data on a purchase order due to reliability issues. Our technology is based on mapping what is on each customer's PO format along with automating business rules regarding how that data should be mapped into the Seller’s sales order system. Since we work in conjunction with customer service during the initial setup and configuration, detailed business rules can be defined, captured, and incorporated into the mapping.
For example, it may be customary for any PO that has "air" as a shipment method to always require a review by the customer service team before releasing the order for shipment. Or, customer service may define a rule to part numbers on the buyer's PO and ignore certain characters because the part number in their sales order system doesn't have those characters.
Conexiom data capture accuracy combined with encapsulation of business rules clearly differentiates Conexiom in the markets we serve.
- Does AI replace sales order automation?
AI is not a replacement for sales order automation. It further extends the benefits by helping to eliminate manual entry, improve productivity, give time back to the CSR for upselling/cross-selling and customer service, process orders faster and reduce errors.
- Do you follow a specific ecosystem?
Our vision aligns with the Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX), and ecosystem that provides an open source format for AI and machine learning.
- When are AI solutions most effective?
AI is most effective when it has lots of data to process. Over the past 15 years, we've processed millions of documents from thousands of customers. We are the leader in driving customers to true touchless order processing.
- Does Conexiom support multiple languages?
Although the Conexiom web-based interface for users is in English, this does not compromise Conexiom’s ability to translate POs into sales orders in other languages. Conexiom is in use in dozens of countries as it supports double-byte character sets such as those found in Asian & Arabic languages.
- Does Conexiom follow the EDI 855 PO acknowledgement specification?
Conexiom users can request a copy of the Conexiom EDI 855 specification to determine its suitability for their needs.
- How are order exceptions handled and resolved?
The responsible party is notified of exceptions via email. Typically, Conexiom notifications can be handled by Conexiom users without assistance. For example, managing a new address that appears on a PO may require a user to provide Conexiom with an update to the list of customer address account numbers. Once updated, Conexiom will remember the new information to allow orders to process without an exception. If an exception requires re-mapping because the PO format has changed significantly, we would work together with the Conexiom user to make such changes.
- How are pricing issues managed?
Conexiom allows users to manage pricing according to their own business practices. For example, some companies may ignore any pricing that is on the PO and use the pricing from within their own system. Other companies may review pricing from the buyer before releasing the order for shipment. This is decided during the initial mapping setup and configuration and the Conexiom user can determine the rules on a customer by customer basis.
- Is there a way to provide customers with information regarding pricing or availability updates as it relates to their order?
Yes, if the order entry system can provide an acknowledgement with pricing and availability, Conexiom can prepare and deliver an easy to read view of this information to the buyer showing any changes to what was on their PO.
- Can Conexiom automatically provide order confirmations to the customer?
- Can Conexiom auto-email the buyers to let them know when orders have been received and released for shipment?
Conexiom can provide both the buyer and seller with automated confirmation that orders have been received and successfully delivered.
- Can implementing sales order automation reduce the time it takes to resolve customer order issues?
Yes it can as you get a full audit trail of the order process so it's much easier to track down issues and resolve them.
- Can order confirmations be routed to an appropriate customer service rep?
Yes, this is part of the configuration and setup process.
- Are purchase orders stored electronically anywhere for Conexiom user to access?
Standard configuration of Conexiom includes a copy of the purchase order being attached to all confirmations when processed so there is both an electronic notification and an audit trail. Conexiom users can choose how to store and archive these emails.
- Can we use an internal order form that our field sales reps could use to send in orders on behalf of their customers?
Yes you can use an internal order form subject to review by your Conexiom implementation consultant.
- Can Conexiom help with phone orders?
Yes. Many of your customers will create an order in their own system and then call the order in because they think it is faster than sending it by email. With Conexiom, orders sent via email will be in your system within minutes with 100% data accuracy.
- How much does Conexiom cost?
Since Conexiom is sold on a subscription basis, it is an affordable solution with low startup costs. Contact us for a quote.